Welcome back, loyal listeners. This marks our final podcast for 2015, so we thought it important to look forward to next year, and to look back at the year that’s passed. We talk about what the show will look like next year, and discuss some of our favorite episodes from the past year. As always, you can listen and watch below. Don’t forget to give us a thumbs up on YouTube and a nice review on iTunes. Next year, we’d love for you to bring a friend to watch us cast live on Tuesday nights at 6:30 PM PST. Have an amazing 2016!
We come to the end on another year. 2016 will be here looking all shiny and new. With that in mind, we want to do two things:
- Tell you what’s going on in 2016 and the changes we’ve made.
- Goals and changes for 2016
- Goals, to provide a more thorough program line up.
- Emphasize skills every writer should have.
- Build in space for new ideas and topics. We call these Wild Cards.
Review our favorite topics of 2015.
- January 7: Goal Setting for Writers (see brmcwc.com for resolutions)
- February 25: Avoiding Info Dumps
- March 4: Intuitive Writer vs. Outliner
- April 1: The Fourth Dimension (Spirituality in Fiction)
- July 22: Learning from the Masters—Raymond Carver
- July 29: Learning from the Masters—F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Aug 5: Learning from the Masters—Flannery O’Conner
- August 25: The Release of a Novel
- Sept 8: Humor in Fiction
- Sept 22: Beta Readers
- October 6th: Our Favorite Endings
- October 13: The Novella
- November 3: Team Writer (Co-writing)
- December 8: How to Build a World